Origami Green - 11½" Unique Handmade Wooden Wall Clock in Green
This clock is composed of 24 triangular pieces (3 different angles, 8 pcs each) that are painted with 2 shades of green (lighter and darker) in alternating order - this gives the dial a virtual 3D effect as if the zigzag shape were made of a folded paper - same as a real origami.
- Raw material: dial is made of 2x4mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: all the elements of the dial are laser cut from a 4mm birch plywood board, and painted lighter and darker green. The painted pieces are glued on the backing board in alternating order. As these pieces are distributed manually around the disk there are no identical clocks manufactured.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of black plastic. Unique hands are available for extra 3 USD (check the last photo).
This product is made to order, usual fabrication time is ~1 week. Once ready it ships with FedEx, shipping takes additional 2-5 days to the USA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The 'Origami' models are available in the following color variants:
- Origami green: 2 shades of green
- Origami silver: white + silver
- Origami blue: 2 shades of blue
Feel free to request custom color schemes made just for you - contact us before placing the order.
The 'Origami' models require 2 colors. Custom colors cost no extra fee.
This item is made to order, fabrication takes ~1 week. Once rady it ships with FedEx, shipping takes ~2-5 days to the USA.