This policy covers our US online experiences including our websites and mobile apps (collectively “Site”) and other webpages and services which we operate and in which we post a direct link to this policy. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- When you create a MoreCommerce account, you will provide information that could be personally identifiable information, such as your username, password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Site and providing personal information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our services, but only in accordance with your contact preferences (which may be modified as described below). Regardless of your contact preferences, we reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
- We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Site, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Site (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the Site automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other Site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Public Information about Your Activity on the Site
Some of your activity on and through the Site is public by default. This may include, but is not limited to, content you have posted publicly on your MoreCommerce profile or otherwise on or through the Site. Users may have some of this information associated with their MoreCommerce accounts.
Please also remember that if you choose to provide any personally identifiable information using certain public features of the Site, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Site.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include MoreCommerce suppliers. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you to the extent related to fulfilling our services. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We routinely share the names, e-mail addresses, and purchases of customers who have made purchases at MoreCommerce with the suppliers with whom we are affiliated. Our suppliers - who as our partners maintain various content websites leading to MoreCommerce - maintain your personally-identifiable information under standards that are consistent with our standards.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our Site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
If you have particular concerns about reviewing or updating any of your personal information that we maintain, you may contact us from https://www.dotandbo.com/content/contact-us. You may also contact us at MoreCommerce, ATTN: Customer Service, 527 Flume St., Chico, CA 95928.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
California Privacy Rights
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents twice a year, upon a verifiable consumer request, to request that a business that collects consumers’ personal information to give consumers access, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information. See here for information on how to submit a request. Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Consistent with California law, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide it directly to us, when third parties such as our partners provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our website or services.
Information we collect directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide it to us through usage of MoreCommerce's website or services, including, but not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing addresss
- Telephone number
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties provide us with Personal Data about you, such as account information (e.g. ShippingEasy account information) or if you use a third party service to login to MoreCommerce (e.g. Amazon, Facebook, Google). If you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
Information we automatically collect when you use MoreCommerce: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use MoreCommerce, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Log data (i.e. hardware and software information)
- Web browser information
- When you last logged into our website
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. As an example, we use Personal Data to:
- Personalize MoreCommerce content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you about our Services
- Contact you about MoreCommerce updates or offers
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Respond to user inquiries
- Provide support and assistance with MoreCommerce
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Enforce our Terms of Service or resolve disputes
Changes to our policy
If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue from https://www.dotandbo.com/content/contact-us.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site.
Last Updated: July 10, 2020
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: