Cast Iron Wok Pre-Seasoned 14 Inch Grill Stove Top Induction Campfires
Create delicious stir-fries in your own kitchen with the Cast Iron Wok by Classic Cuisine! This 14” wok features a flat bottom and wide handles, to provide the perfect shape for evenly cooking any food. The cookware is conveniently pre-seasoned, constructed from durable cast iron, and is compatible with stove tops, ovens, induction cook tops, grills, or even campfires! This high-quality piece is a kitchen essential that you will use and enjoy for many years to come!
- CAST IRON- Conveniently pre-seasoned, and constructed from sturdy and durable cast iron, this wok will survive tough wear and tear and last for many years to come!
- MULTI-USE- This handy pan can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, grill, or even over a campfire flame, making it essential multi-use cookware for your kitchen.
- EVEN COOKING- This 14” wok features a flat bottom and wide handles, to provide the perfect shape for evenly cooking veggies, meats, noodles, and more. Create delicious stir-fries in your very own home with this versatile kitchen essential!
- GREAT GIFT- This long-lasting and convenient multi-purpose wok is an excellent gift for birthdays, holidays, weddings, housewarmings, or any occasion. Your foodie friends and family will love this cast iron pan!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: cast iron. Dimensions: Diameter-14”x Length (including handles)-17”x Height-3.75”. To avoid rust, make sure to dry your cast iron completely after washing. Re-oil and re-season as needed.
- Care: Before use, rinse pan with hot water (no soap), then dry thoroughly. Place pan on stovetop with heat on low, and coat interior with a small amount of Crisco or a mild flavored vegetable oil. Remove from heat and wipe any excess oil away with a paper towel or cloth, and store.
- To Season: Cover pan completely with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening, place cast iron upside down on the top rack of your oven, place foil on the bottom rack to catch oil drippings, then heat your cookware for one hour at 350F. Let your cookware cool, then it is ready to use.
- To Clean: Simply rinse with hot water (do not use soap) and wipe with a sponge (do not use steel wool sponges). If there are stuck-on food remnants, scrub with coarse salt until clean, then rinse. Dry thoroughly and rub with oil.
DOT & BO MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
Join today and discover great design
when you purchase today
Welcome to Dot & Bo
Check your inbox for our welcome email to confirm your membership.
SPIN TO UNLOCK YOUR
Join today to get free shipping
Welcome to Dot & Bo
We're bringing you to FREE SHIPPING*
* Eligible items only
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: