Canvas Wall Art by DiaNoche Designs Owls on a Fence Black nJoy Art
Stunning Canvas Wall Art and Decor for your home. Display in your bedroom, living room, as nursery décor, or in the playroom. DiaNoche Designs uses images from artists all over the world to create Illuminated Art, Canvas Art, Sheets, Pillows, Duvets, Blankets and many other items that you can print to.
· This is the BEST quality Canvas Art you will find ANYWHERE.
· Made in the USA
· Genuine Artist Gallery Wrapped Canvas with 1-1/4 inch frame and perfect corners
· Solid face for sturdy, front image support that prevents the canvas from loosening or deforming over time
· Ready to hang out of box with pre-installed hanging hardware on the back
· Pigment Based Inks for excellent fade resistance and finished with a clear acrylic for scratch resistance.
Title: Owls on a Fence
Artist: Nicola Joyner
About the Artist: Originally from the Cayman Islands, Nicola Joyner now lives in Maine with her husband and 2 young daughters. Her career began as a graphic designer in the greeting card industry where she first started painting art specifically for cards. Eventually she left her day job as an art director to raise a family, it was then that she took up painting on canvas. Her brightly colored paintings, especially those for kids and nurseries, quickly gained popularity and can now be found reproduced on various products in some of your favorite department stores.
*FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ILLUMINATED ART, SEE OUR VIDEO!
All of our products are build and printed when you order and not before. Handling time is usually much less than stated, but can vary based on season. Please contact us for more information.
DOT & BO MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
Join today and discover great design
when you purchase today
Welcome to Dot & Bo
Check your inbox for our welcome email to confirm your membership.
SPIN TO UNLOCK YOUR
Join today to get free shipping
Welcome to Dot & Bo
We're bringing you to FREE SHIPPING*
* Eligible items only
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: