Freshware Silicone Cupcake Liners / Baking Cups - 12-Pack Muffin Molds, 2-3/8 inch Cherry, Six Vibrant Colors
Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the Freshware CB-309SC 12-Pack Silicone Mini Cherry Flower Reusable Baking Cup, Six Vibrant Colors. This baking cup is constructed with 100% pure, premium quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC & Phthalate FREE).
Simply pour your favorite recipe in the cup, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone cup offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone baking cups on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious homemade cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, cheesecakes, quiches, breads, chocolates, candies, tarts, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.
Our Premium Quality & Safety Standards:
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Premium Quality Food-Grade Silicone
- Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Model Number: CB-309SC
- Cup Size: 2.4 inch top x 1.4 inch bottom diameter x 1 inch depth
- Volume: 12 x 1.5 oz, Total 18 oz. Includes 12-cup
*What Is A Pinch Test?
Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.