Mother and Daughter (Framed)
- Overall: 16" H x 13" W x 0.75" D
- Overall Product Weight: 2.5lb.
- Material: Glass
- High quality print on heavy paper
- Printed with vibrant, color-fast inks
- Framed in a contemporary style molding; available in black, white, and gold
- Sawtooth hanger
Austrian Expressionist painter Egon Schiele (1890–1918) was part of the VienneseSecession movement.
Schiele's work owes much to Gustav Klimt's decorative elegance, however, Schiele emphasized expression over decoration. In 1909, he helped found the New Art Group in Vienna.