Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane with Roof Mount - Pure Copper with Golden Leaf Finish
- SMITHSONIAN EXCLUSIVE - Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection. We partnered with the Curators of the Smithsonian Museum to design this weathervane, pulling inspiration from weathervanes dating back to the 1900s.
- HANDCRAFTED BY GOOD DIRECTIONS ARTISANS - Beautifully handcrafted Pure Copper Weathervane, designed by American Artisans.
- 22 GAUGE COPPER - Made to withstand the elements and last a lifetime.
- GORGEOUS GOLDEN LEAF FINISH - Visually striking Golden Leaf finish is applied by hand and will age naturally over time.
- ENHANCE ANY ROOFTOP OR GARDEN - This size weathervane is ideal atop your home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergola, or shed. Display in an office, man cave or game room using our 582 floor stand, sold separately. Display in a garden or around your yard with our 403R garden stand, sold separately.
- DIMENSIONS - Assembled Size: 23"L x 38"H x 23"Wingspan; Eagle Figure-only with Arrow: 23"L x 20"H x 23"Wingspan.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND INSTALL - Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18"L directionals, golden leaf copper globes and an adjustable roof mount.
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE POINT CONTACT℠ - Our exclusive design allows your weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Enjoy your weathervane, worry free, for years to come knowing that it is fully protected by a lifetime warranty.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return this item within 14 days of receiving it.
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: