30" x 18" Teak Bath or Shower Mat with Banded Side Edges
A teak mat accented by banded edges. Choose from Burmese or Plantation Teak. Made in America. Custom sizes available.
- Measures: 30"W x 18"L
- Each batten is 1- 3/8" wide by 1/2" thick
- Mat stands 1-1/4" high
- Edge width 2 1/2"
- We use Titebond high-quality waterproof wood glue on our products to ensure we send out the best mats possible
- Each mat uses marine grade stainless steel screws
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Has a decorative finished look
My shower floor slopes down to the drain. Will my shower mat be stable and secure?
Absolutely. Our mats rest on at least three wooden feet that run the width of the mat. These feet have a premium non-slip rubber strip bonded to them that compresses and grips the shower floor in six spots, creating a safe, comfortable, stable place to stand, while still allowing water to drain effectively.
How do I maintain my in-shower teak mat?
Each time you would clean your shower/bath, lift your teak mat up, if it appears to need a cleaning, clean it. Once your mat starts to look shabby clean it well, let it dry, and re-apply teak oil (TO-8). When applying teak oil, wipe it off as soon as you have finished oiling it. Do not let the teak oil sit; it will leave a waxy finish.
Can I have this product modified to fit my needs?
Of course you can. The large majority of the custom mats we produce are variations on our stock products. For more information contact customer serviceby email or call toll-free 866-969-8325.Specifications
- Measures 28"L x 16"D x 7"H
- A step and bath mat all in one
- All joining surfaces are glued with waterproof glue and screws are countersunk
- Anti-bacterial rubberized strips are bonded to the supports to assure the mat stays in place
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws are used to prevent rusting and staining