Primitive Bedding National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Tan Quilt
National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars California King Quilt presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- 8-POINTED STAR: Center confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: golden tan, navy, rust red
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 68"Wx86"L
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90"Wx90"L
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Dimensions: 105"Wx95"L
- Luxury King
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Dimensions: 120"Wx105"L
- California King
- Weight: 10.2 lb
- Dimensions: 130"Wx115"L
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return this item within 14 days of receiving it.