Primitive Bedding National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Tan Sham
National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars King Sham presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks with various plaid strips. Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- PATCHWORK STRIPS: Confetti block layout with various plaid fabric strips
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: golden tan, navy, rust red
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return this item within 14 days of receiving it.