Way Basics 25.6"H x 40.2"W 6 Stackable Modular Modern Eco Storage Cube System, Green - Lifetime Guarantee
The perfect, simple storage solution - the green cube. Way Basics takes a cube and turns it into an eco-friendly storage option for your home or office. The cube is modern, fitting in with your home decor and lifestyle to give you true functionality and organization. The unit is non-toxic, formaldehyde and VOC free so it is safe for you and your family. Way Basics products are easy to assemble, requiring no tools. They use a 3M adhesive instead of hardware.
Take our basic modular cube, then call all his friends and you'll get the Modular Cubes (Set of 6). The 6-pack of modular cubes brings together our best design element - the cube. Simple, but effective, when combined the cube is a great way to organize your home. Use it alone, in pairs or in the entire set. The cube can meet all your demands and then some. You can build endless designs with the set of 6 cubes. Stack them vertically or horizontal, put them in shapes or a simple square. You can fully customize your storage design with the 6-pack of modular cubes
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Happiness with product and service promised by CEO and founder [email protected]
- Made to stand upright, do not place on side or back
- Made with eco-friendly and sustainable zBoard, non-toxic and free of formaldehyde & VOC
- This configuration includes 6 individual cubes
- Easy to assemble, no tools required, just peel the 3M adhesive strips and put together with easy-align pins
- Maximum load per cube 50 pounds (recommended)
- Exterior Dimensions D: 11.2" | W: 40.2" | H: 25.6"
- Interior Dimensions D: 10.7" | W: 11.8" | H: 11.2"
DOT & BO MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
Join today and discover great design
when you purchase today
Welcome to Dot & Bo
Check your inbox for our welcome email to confirm your membership.
SPIN TO UNLOCK YOUR
Join today to get free shipping
Welcome to Dot & Bo
We're bringing you to FREE SHIPPING*
* Eligible items only
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: