Way Basics Eco Stackable Connect 6 Cube Storage, Black Wood Grain - Tool-Free Assembly - Non Toxic - LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Way Basics has taken our best-selling module, the Cube, and made it even better with the latest series "Connect". These modular units build on the existing design but they are bigger and with more options. The Connect series allows for shelves and doors to be added within the Cube itself. The result is a variety of options that looks great! Way Basics makes it easy to assemble too, no tools are needed to put these modules together. All you do is peel the 3M adhesive, stick them together and you're done! All products are made from sustainable paperboard that we call zBoard. It is non-toxic, VOC and formaldehyde free. Designed to be safe for your home and family.
The Connect 6 combines 6 units including two Connect Open Cube, two Connect Door Cubes and two Connect Shelf Cubes. This is the perfect combination of each option, a variety pack of storage as it were. The best part? You can use the cubes on their own or stack them together to create a storage solution all your own. They can be placed horizontally (side-by-side) or stacked vertically but whatever way you choose allows for organization of your items. Choose which ones you want to display and which ones you'd prefer be behind closed doors. The Connect 6 in black wood grain gives you the flexibility to have both with a single unit.
- Made to stand upright, do not place on side or back
- This configuration includes 3 open cubes, 3 door cubes, 3 shelf cubes
- Made with eco-friendly and sustainable zBoard, non-toxic and free of formaldehyde & VOC
- Easy to assemble, no tools required, just peel the 3M adhesive strips and put together with easy-align pins
- Maximum load 50 lbs (recommended)
- Interior Dimensions: 10.7" D x 11.8" W x 11.8" H
- Exterior Dimensions: 11.2" D x 40.2" W x 25.2" H