Way Basics 15"H Eco Stackable Vinyl Record Storage Cube, Fits 65 to 70 records - Natural Wood Grain - Lifetime Guarantee
The perfect storage cube for the audiophile in your family, the Blox Storage Cube is large enough to hold up to 70 records. But if records aren't your thing, this extra large cube can handle anything you throw at it. From toys to stuffed animals to larger books that don't fit in traditional bookshelves. The natural wood grain Blox Storage Cube can take it on. To assemble zBoard storage products, simply peel, stick, done! Tool-free and hardware free. Super strong 3M heavy duty adhesive bonds the boards together. All our products are formaldehyde free and VOC free so it's safe for your family and our environment.
Are you looking for a bigger, badder storage cube? Check out the Blox Storage Cube from the Way Basics family of modular storage. This is an extra large cube to fit those items that other bookshelves can't handle. It is perfect for storing and organizing your record collection or oversized books. Maybe you need to clean up a kid's room? The Blox Storage Cube is great for stuffed animals and bulky items or toys. Use it in a closet for purses or accessories. There's no limit to what you can store in a Way Basics cube. The Blox Storage Cube can be used on its own or with other cubes for maximum storage potential. Easy to assemble and environmentally friendly.
- Made to stand upright, do not place on side or back
- Made with eco-friendly and sustainable zBoard, non-toxic and free of formaldehyde & VOC
- Easy to assemble, no tools required, just peel the 3M adhesive strips and put together with easy-align pins
- Designed for vinyl records (holds 65-70 record albums), holds extra large items like stuffed animals or over-sized books
- Combine with multiple, modular units and customize to meet your needs or space
- Maximum load 50 lbs (recommended)
- Outside: Depth 13.4" | Width 15" | Height 15"
- Inside: Depth 12.9" | Width 13.4" | Height 13.4"
You Quality For An Extra
When you checkout in the next: